Things to know about Garden Roses:
1. garden roses don’t like surprises.
(orders must be placed two weeks in advance of date of receipt.)
2. garden roses don’t like to be alone.
(roses must be ordered in minimum increments of 48 stems for singles and 50 stems for spray roses.)
3. garden roses come in all sizes.
(we will take orders on variety only. farm will send whatever length is available at the time of shipping.)
4. garden roses require lots of love.
(garden roses must be hydrated IN WRAPPER, IN REFRIGERATION, for 24 hours in appropriate solution.)
5. garden roses are a fleeting beauty.
(garden roses only have an expected vase life of 3-12 days, depending on variety.)
6. mother nature kisses every garden rose a little differently.
(garden roses will always carry some imperfections.)
7. some garden roses are a little on the sad side.
(certain varieties will bend similar to roses with bent neck.)
8. garden roses are outgoing, and demand to be the center of attention. they are showstoppers.
(garden roses open fully and quickly, sometimes in hours)